- This page is about the remake. For the original film, see Black Christmas (1974).
Black Christmas (abbreviated as Black X-Mas) is a 2006 American slasher film written for the screen and directed by Glen Morgan and starring Katie Cassidy, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Crystal Lowe, Lacey Chabert, Michelle Trachtenberg, Oliver Hudson, Kristen Cloke, and Andrea Martin. The film takes place several days before Christmas, and tells the story of a group of sorority sisters who are stalked and murdered by one of their house's former inhabitants during a winter storm. It is a loose remake of the 1974 film of the same name.
An escaped maniac returns to his childhood home on Christmas Eve, which is now a sorority house, and begins to murder the sorority sisters one by one.
- Katie Cassidy as Kelly Presely
- Michelle Trachtenberg as Melissa Kitt
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Heather Fitzergald
- Lacey Chabert as Dana Mathis
- Kristen Cloke as Leigh Colvin
- Andrea Martin as Barbara MacHenry
- Crystal Lowe as Lauren
- Oliver Hudson as Kyle Autry
- Karin Konoval as Mrs. Lenz
- Dean Friss as Agnes Lenz
- Robert Mann as Billy Lenz
- Jessica Harmon as Megan Helms
- Leela Savasta as Clair Crosby
- Kathleen Kole as Eve Agnew