House on Haunted Hill is a 1959 American horror film. It was directed by William Castle . written by Robb White and sters Vincent Price and Carol Ohmart as eccentricity millionaire Frederick Loren and Annabelle Loren who have invited five people to the house for haunted house party Whoever stays in the house for a "haunted house" party. Whoever stays in the housefor one night will eran $10,000. As the night progresses, all the guests are trapped inside the house with ghosts, murderers, and other terrors.
House on Haunted Hill is the tale of five people invited to saty the night in a haunted house, with the stipulation that all doors will be locked at midnight, allowing no accessible escape. Anyone who stays in the house for the entire night given that they are still alive, will each receive $10,000. It seems like a piece of cake, at least, until the ghosts arrive.
- Vincent Price - Frederick Loren
- Carolyn Craig - Nora Manning
- Richard Long - Lance Schroeder
- Elisha Cook - Watson Pritchard
- Carol Ohmart - Dr. David Trent
- Julie Mitchum - Ruth Bridgers
- Leona Anderson - Mrs. Slydes
- Howard Hoffman - Jonas Slydes
See also Edit
- House on Haunted Hill at Wikipedia
- House on Haunted Hill (1959) at the Internet Movie Database
- House on Haunted Hill (1959) at Rotten Tomatoes
- House on Haunted Hill (1959) at AllMovie
- House on Haunted Hill (1959) at Horror on Screen
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at House on Haunted Hill. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.