Who would win?
Vote and leave your comments below Edit
- Chucky can move so of course its Chucky. --User:Tyler Krueger
- Chucky would easily win. --User:Wardog261291.
- Chucky is a killer, the Saw Puppet is a messenger. I would say that Chucky would win. --JMan2.0 05:08, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well, the main thing to remember here is that Chucky is alive; and the puppet is an actual puppet. It's sort of like a fight between a man and a rock. Who will win?! --Notmyhandle 21:51, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- CHUCKY. He is a serial killer. Saw puppet can not operate on his own. Two posters above me are right. 18.104.22.168 23:47, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- I personally think chucky can beat that puppet up and down the city and even saw puppets operator has cancer. Chucky said it himself he's hardly human he can't get sick he can't grow old but i digress. Saw puppet's just that a puppet xenoblood 05:47, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- No contest. Chucky is immortal. The Saw puppet's just a puppet controlled by a mortal. Chucky would win hands down. Talia al Ghul 19:53, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- ....it's a puppet. It's an inanimate object. What do ye think? hahaha --Lord EggHead (I'm an Agent of Chaos) 21:52, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- .........i Think Nobody actually believes The puppet can actually beat chucky.which is trueSILVER SINSPAWN 08:54, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Chucky would easily win, considering that his opponent is an inanimate object. A creepy inanimate object, but an inanimate object nonetheless. It's a lifeless puppet vs. a doll with the soul of a vicious human. Of course, if it was a fight between Chucky and the puppeteer (Jigsaw), it wouldn't be as obvious, but we're talking about the puppet here. No fighting back. No competion. The winner is Charles Lee Ray...in doll form. --TheLorax (talk) 19:43, November 2, 2013 (UTC)