The film is directed by Christian Christiansen and is starring Rufus Sewell, Jennifer Carpenter and Alycia Debnam-Carey.
Something very strange happened in the small village of New Bethlehem, a devout community kept under the tight reins of the town's vigilant Elders. Six girls born on the same day to different mothers. Perhaps a coincidence or as most believe a chilling omen of something yet to come. Now, on the eve of their 18th birthday, the young women are mysteriously disappearing one by one and feared dead. Terror has overtaken this quiet community. Could this be the work of a serial killer, one of the village elders or a horrific prophecy come true, born of the supernatural, The Occult?
- Rufus Sewell as Jacob Brown
- Jennifer Carpenter as Rebekah
- Colm Meaney as Elder Beacon
- Alycia Debnam-Carey as Mary
- Adelaide Kane as Ruth
- Leah Pipes as Sarah
- Thomas McDonell as Trevor
- Jim McKeny as Elder Stone
- Katie Garfield as Abby
- Ric Reitz as Sheriff Stevens
- The film went under several working titles, like The Occult, The Devil's Rapture and Where the Devil Hides.
- Alternate synopsis: Story follows a small commune dealing with a prophecy that predicts the coming of the devil's daughter. As the shared 18th birthday of five girls approaches, a sequence of murders causes panic to spread through the community, making some wonder whether the prophecy is coming true or if someone is silencing those who know too much. 
- The Devil's Hand at the Internet Movie Database
- The Devil's Hand at AllMovie
- The Devil's Hand at Rotten Tomatoes