American botanical expedition in the Himalayas stumbles across a Yesti den, capture one and transport it back to Los Angeles, where it escapes while custorms officials are debating whether it is animal or human.
- Paul Langton as Dr. Frank Parrish
- Leslie Denison as Peter Wells
- Teru Shimada as Subra
- Rollin Moriyama as Leva
- Robert Kino as Insp. Karma
- Robert Hinton as Airline Manager
- Darlene Fields as Joyce Parrish
- George Douglas as Corey Jr.
- Robert Bice as Fleet
- Keith Richards as Harry Bennett
- Rudolph Anders as Dr. Louis Dupont
- William Phipps as Lieutenant Dundar (as Bill Phipps)
- Jack Daly as Edwards
- Rusty Wescoatt as Guard in Warehouse
- Lock Martin]] as Yeti
The Snow Creature was the first of several Yeti/Abominable Snowan-themed movies. It also bore some resemblance to King Kong in terms of plot, with act one in an exotic setting, and act two taking place in an urban setting. The use of the Los Angeles storm drain system as the film's climactic setting can also be seen in the 1954 film, Them.
The film was featured in an espisode of Deadly Cinema.
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at The Snow Creature. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.