|Directed by||Chris Thomson|
|Produced by||Robert Simonds|
|Written by||Stephen King
|Distributed by||Trimark Pictures
DawnField Entertainment (VHS/DVD)
|Release date(s)||December 26, 2000 - UK|
|Running time||95 minutes|
Trucks is a 1997 Canadian television thriller film directed by Chris Thomson. The film stars Timothy Busfield, Brenda Bakke, Roman Podhora, Amy Stewart, Brendan Fletcher, Jay Brazeau, Rick Skene and Aidan Devine as "Trucker Bob". It is the remake of the 1986 Action/Horror film Stephen King's Maximum Overdrive.
A small-town truck stop is taken over by driverless trucks, possibly caused by a toxic spill in the city. After the trucks cause numerous deaths, the remaining survivors (two teens, their fathers, and another lady citizen) are forced to escape the truck stop. They find it's very difficult to outsmart the trucks.
- Timothy Busfield as Ray Porter
- Brenda Bakke as Hope Laxton
- Roman Podhora as Thad Timmy
- Amy Stewart as Abby Timmy
- Gene Pyrz as Refrigerator Truck Driver
- Jay Brazeau as Jack
- Brendan Fletcher as Logan Porter
- Victor Cowie as George "Georgie"
- Aidan Devine as Trucker Bob
- Sharon Bajer as June Yeager
- Jonathan Barrett as Brad Yeager
- Rick Skene as Trucker Pete
- Kelly Robinson as Female Gas Station Attendant
- Don Granberry as Sheriff
- Barbara Lee Edwards as TV Reporter
- Kirk Harper as Lino
- Harry Nelken as Phil
- Chuck Robinson as Lunar town Bus Driver
- Geoff Williams as Tank Truck Driver
- David Brown as Male Gas Station Customer in Car
- as Toxic Worker 1. "Driver"
- Shane Cardwell as Buddy -Toxic Worker 2.
- Terence Kelly as ill-fated Mailman
- Erich Martin Hicks as Toxic-Suit Killer with Axe
- as Male Electrition
- Trucks at the Internet Movie Database