Uninvited (also known as The Uninvited) is a 1988 American horror film written and directed by Greydon Clark and starring Eric Larson and Toni Hudson.
A bunch of young people are invited to a Caribbean cruise on a gangster's yacht, to distract the attention of the authorities. Unfortunately, a mutant cat which escaped from a test laboratory also gets on board, and kills most of the passengers.
- Eric Larson as Martin
- Toni Hudson as Rachel
- Alex Cord as Walter Graham
- George Kennedy as Mike Harvey
- Clu Gulager as Albert
- Clare Carey as Bobbie
- Rob Estes as Corey
- Shari Shattuck as Suzanne
- When the "cat" attacks a truck driver, the truck changes models in the crash footage.
- Lance is shot in front of a large glass window, and is nicked in the arm. The window behind him is not broken.
- Lance's bandage is soaked in the blood, despite the fact he was merely nicked.
- Size of the cat mutant varies wildly in different scenes (gets larger, then smaller, then larger again) throughout the movie.
- When the cat attacks the driver of the red pickup truck the puppeteer's arm is visible.
- The boat seen during the "storm at sea" sequences is very clearly a toy model. A wire can briefly be seen pulling it down as it 'sinks.'