What Ever Happened to Jane? is a 1962 Ameriacn psychological thriller film produced and directed by Robert Aldrich It stars Bette Davis Joan Crawford Vicror Buono and Maidie Norman The film is based on the 1960 novel of the same name by Henry Farrell It was nominated for five Academy Award winning one for Best Costume Design Black and White.
Jane Hudson (Bette Davis) is an aging child star left to care for her wheelchair-bound sister Blanche (Joan Crawford) also a former child actress Stuck living together in a mansion in old Hollywood Blanche plots to get even with Jane for the car crash that left her crippled years earlier But Jane is desperate to keep Blanche imprisoned as she plants a new rise to fame and tries to hide Blanche's existence from doctors visitors and neighbors while she devises a way to get rid of her sister.
- Bette Davis as Jane Hudson
- Joan Crawford as Blanche Hudson
- Victor Buono as Edwin Flagg
- Maidie Norman as Elvira Stitt
- Anna Lee as Mrs. Bates
- B.D. Merrill as Liza Bates
- Marjorie Bennett as Dehlia Flagg
- Dave Willock as Ray Hudson
- Julie Allred as Young Jane
- Gina Gillespie as Young Blanche
- Debbie Burton as Young Jane's singing voice
A former child star torments her paraplegic sister in their decaying Hollywood mansion.
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? at the Internet Movie Database
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962 film) at Wikipedia
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? at AllMovie
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? at Rotten Tomatoes
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962 film). The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|
As with Horror Film Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.